- H. Panamtash, Q. Zhou, T. Hong, Z. Qu, and K. O. Davis, “A Copula-based Bayesian Method for Probabilistic Solar Power Forecasting,” Solar Energy, vol. 196, pp. 336-345, Jan. 2020.
- E. Elliot, N. Shanklin, S. Zehtabian, Q. Zhou, and D. Turgut, “Peer-to-Peer Energy Trading and Grid Impact Studies in Smart Communities”, 2020 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), Big Island, HI, Feb. 2020.
- G. Tian, S. Faddel, Q. Zhou, Z. Qu, and A. Parlato, “Optimal Coordination of HVAC Scheduling for Commercial Buildings”, 2020 Texas Power and Energy Conference (TPEC), College Station, TX, Feb. 2020.
- G. Tian, R. Birari, Q. Zhou, Z. Qu, and J. Qi, “A Hybrid-Learning Algorithm for Online Dynamic State Estimation in Multi-Machine Power Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, to appear.
- L. Wang, Q. Zhou, and S. Jin, “Physics-Guided Deep Learning for Power System State Estimation”, Journal of Modern Power System and Clean Energy, to appear.
- S. Wang, L. Du, and Q. Zhou, “A Semi-Supervised Deep Transfer Learning Architecture for Energy Disaggregation“, 2019 IEEE PES General Meeting, Atlanta, GA, Aug. 2019
- L. Wang, and Q. Zhou, “Physics-Guided Deep Learning for Time-Series State Estimation Against False Data Injection Attacks”, 51st North American Power Symposium, Wichita, KS, Oct. 2019.
- H. Panamtash and Q. Zhou, “Coherent probabilistic solar power forecasting,” 15th International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems, Boise, ID, June 24 – 28, 2018.
- G. Tian, Q. Zhou, and L. Du, “Deep convolutional neural networks for distribution system fault classification,” 2018 IEEE PES General Meeting, Portland, OR, August 5-10, 2018.
- A. Golshani, W. Sun, Q. Zhou, Q.P. Zheng, J. Wang, and F. Qiu, “Coordination of wind farm and pumped-storage hydro for a self-healing power grid,” IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol.9, no. 4, pp. 1910-1920, Oct 2018.
- A. Golshani, W. Sun, Q. Zhou, Q.P. Zheng, and J. Tong, “Two-stage adaptive restoration decision support system for a self-healing power grid,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 2802-2812, 2017.
- A. Golshani, W. Sun, Q. Zhou, Q. P. Zheng, and Y. Hou, “Incorporating wind energy in power system restoration planning,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2017.
- A. Golshani, W. Sun, and Q. Zhou, “PHEVs’ contribution to self-healing process of distribution systems,” 2016 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Boston, MA, Jul. 2016.
- D. Chaudhary, W. Sun, Q. Zhou, and A. Golshani, “Chance-constrained real-time volt/var optimization using simulated annealing,” 2015 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Denver, CO, Jul. 2015.
- A. Golshani, W. Sun, and Q. Zhou, “Optimal PMU placement for power system restoration,” 2015 Power Systems Conference, Clemson University, 2015.
- N. Kadel, W. Sun, and Q. Zhou, “On battery storage system for load pickup in power system restoration,” 2014 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, National Harbor, MD, 27-31 Jul. 2014.
- Q. Zhou, L. Tesfatsion, C. C. Liu, R. F. Chu, and W. Sun, “A Nash approach to planning merchant transmission for renewable resource integration,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 28, no. 3,pp. 2086-2100, Aug. 2013.
- W. Sun and Q. Zhou, “Maintenance strategies for a generation company in a CO2 allowance market environment,”2012 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, San Diego, CA, Jul. 2012.
- Q. Zhou, W. Guan and W. Sun, “Impact of demand response contracts on load forecasting in a smart grid environment,” Invited paper, 2012 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, San Diego, CA, Jul. 2012.
- W. Sun, P. Zhang and Q. Zhou, “Optimization-based strategies towards a self-healing smart grid,” 2012 IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Asia , Tianjin, China, May 2012.
- Q. Zhou, L. Tesfatsion, C. C. Liu, “Short-term congestion forecasting in wholesale power market, “IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 26, no. 4,pp. 2185-2196, Nov. 2011.
- Q. Zhou, L.Tesfatsion, and C. C. Liu, “Global sensitivity analysis for the short-term prediction of system variables,” 2010 IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting, Minneapolis, MN, Jul. 2010.
- Q. Zhou, L. Tesfatsion, and C. C. Liu, “Scenario generation for price forecasting in restructured wholesale power markets,” IEEE Power Systems Conference & Exposition, Seattle, WA, Mar. 2009.